Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Leo's Photographs (3ish months)
We got Leo's 3 month pictures taken at JC Penney's last week. Ok, so I was a little late. They did a good job, we liked them and the coupon from Parenting magazine makes it very affordable and stressfree since the sitting is free so if he wasn't in the mood...no big deal. But he did do well, and the photographer obviously is experienced with getting the shots you expect. Some of the digital enhancements were a little cheesey and I didn't like any of them with me in them, but whats new? That wasn't the point anyway. I put the link up, they got our name wrong so you have to enter Jennifer Nermainville to view them. Oh well, that makes it easy to know if they sell your info huh?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment