Leo and Uncle Tommy
Leo has gotten to spend some real quality time with his Uncle Tommy and Aunt Coley lately. He has been a wonderful and sweet distraction for the family these days. And I can't help but think how happy his Nana would be that he was getting to know his Aunt and Uncle a little better. The top picture is Leo and Uncle Tommy at the St. Patrick's Blood drive. This day's drive was held in honor of Julie, she was the volunteer coordinator for the drive for many years. We all went to give blood, unfortunately Dad, Uncle Tommy and Aunt Coley weren't able to give due to illness and recent travel so Mom and Aunt Tina stepped up, both for the first time. I'm so proud I was able to donate this day. I've tried in the past and haven't been successful, but I made it today and plan to give as often as possible now that I know I have what it takes. Its a wonderful feeling to give something so vital.
No comments:
Post a Comment