Monday, December 15, 2008

All I want for Christmas is my 2 front teeth.

Dear Santa,

This year for Christmas I would like two teeth on top to match the two on the bottom that I have had for a couple of months now. I have been a very good boy this year and this is the only gift I want. I have been trying to tell my Mama and Daddy by drooling a lot and tugging on my ear. They aren't quite sure what to make of me when I am sad because I don't have my 2 front teeth yet. They try to make it up to me but nothing else will do.


If you would please leave the teeth for me either under the tree or in my stocking (it's the one with Rudolph on it) that would be great. If you could get them to me a little bit early that would be really great. That way I can get used to them before I fly to Southern CA on Christmas day to see my Aunts, Uncles and cousins.

Thanks Santa, I will ask Mom to leave cookies and milk out for you by the fireplace. Hug Rudolph for me.

Love,
Leo

No comments: