Monday, September 19, 2011

Swim class at the Terra Linda Rec Center

Leo had a great time at his first swim class at the Terra Linda Recreational Center, http://www.cityofsanrafael.org/Government/We_Live_Life_Locally/Facilities/TLCC.htm. He first had fun in the little kiddie pool. Watched this boy stepping on the water shooting up out of the ground...

then he gave it a try himself, :-) and got a little wet.



Danny is his instructor and Leo really seems to like him. He's done a lot more dunking under the water than in Leo's classes at the YMCA in Berkeley. It's a beautiful pool area, Kate and I even got to go swimming in the area adjacent to where Leo has having his class. I think Kate may be the waterbaby out of the two of them, she already kicks her legs and gets a big grin on her face when I pull her through the water.

No comments: