OK, this is one of those posts that will embarrass Leo when he's older but I can't resist.
This evening Leo got that look on this face, you know the one...serious staring off into space, obviously concentrating on something. Shortly afterward I asked Leo, "Do you need a new diaper Leo?" He got up in that cute way he has of doing that now, first on all fours then two feet and headed the his bedroom. I followed him, he proceeded to the rug in his room where he always gets changed with the white waterproof mat on it and sat down right on top of it! He basically answered my question! Can you believe that? Well, if you can't believe that, if you think this could possibly be a fluke, imagine that about an hour later (as the case usually is with Leo's regularity) he did the exact same thing. Genius I tell you! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment