Leo now knows three signs. He's known done or finished for awhile now(picture Lane Frost at the end of a good bull ride). He learned bird while we were in Arizona visiting the Grand Canyon (must take after his Nana) and just this weekend the sign for more clicked and he uses it liberally. I'm pretty sure he believes it actually means more food or I'm hungry or still hungry. I love to see him do the sign for more, it's a pretty fine motor sign and he looks so cute doing it.
Leo also has learned hot. He has a little wall heater in his room that he likes to turn the knob on, we always tell him "Hot" emphasizing the H sound and putting our hand out as if to feel the heat coming from it. This weekend he walked over to the heater turn to us, stuck his hand out to the heater and made the H sound "ha" with a big smile on his face as if to say, look how smart I am. He got a BIG hug from Mama. The next day he did the same thing to the oven and the BBQ outside. Wow, isn't it amazing how kids learn. Now, if only he could learn to change his own diaper. Oh and sleep past 5am!
1 comment:
Yay Leo!! It is amazing how they pick things up, isn't it? So much fun!
Post a Comment