Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Yeah! A Denver visit.

Kate and I went on a whirlwind visit to Denver to meet Zac! Zac is five weeks younger than Kate and Jenny and I have been on the phone constantly comparing notes on our two youngest. I finally decided I just had to go visit before Jenny went back to work, so Kate and I hopped on a plane. Kate did great on the flight and as you can see was very excited to meet Zac...






maybe a little too excited at times. Zac rolled over a few times while we were there, and even taught Kate a niffy little arm flapping bit. Apparently Kate shared with Zac that napping during the day and sleeping well at night was only optional.

Grace was beyond excited to have TWO babies in the house! I wish Leo could have been there, I hope someday the whole family can make a trip out to Denver.

No comments: