Thursday, October 2, 2008

Crawling soon?

I can hardly believe it but it looks like Leo may be crawling soon. Seems like he just started rolling over. But I think things are going to start to happen in rapid succession from here on out. I feel like the first 5 months or so Leo's development consisted of small things, difficult for people other than Mark and I to notice. Like looking at us, tracking us across the room, reaching for something and holding on to it for a split second. All small things that Mark and I amazed at but knew others didn't see it the way we did. Now, Leo is doing this BIG stuff, rolling over, laughing out loud(he's way ticklish) getting up on all four. He's so amazing to me.

I just looked back at our video camera, it was Aug. 23rd that he rolled over for the first time from his back to his tummy. I would say it took at least a few weeks until he could do it at will.

1 comment:

Blogmeisters said...

Wow! He is really getting mobile! I was also impressed that he followed your suggestion when you asked "Are you going to get up and crawl?" He's really understanding too! :-) Jenn