Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Tennessee Valley Hike

I'm so mad at myself that I didn't take any still pictures on the hike we took on Sunday. It was organized by the Wildcare nature guides who worked and volunteered with Julie. We took video but no still pictures to share here. It was wonderful day to remember Julie in the way she is best remembered, enjoying nature. Leo had a great time. He rode in the backpack carrier and seemed happy as a clam even though it got pretty cold. He feel asleep going and coming and thoroughly enjoyed himself at the beach. His little nose and cheeks were rosy red but he didn't care at all until we were headed home and he seemed to know we were leaving the great outdoors. Maybe he'll love wildlife as much as his Nana did.


I can at least give the link to the trail in case anyone is interested in the hike, its an easy little hike out to a nice sandy beach.
http://www.nps.gov/goga/planyourvisit/tennessee_valley.htm

No comments: