Thursday, October 2, 2008

What a face!

Here's a new face of Leo's. I don't know if you can call it a smile or what, but he has just started to clamp his mouth together in some sort of grin(above) or grimace(below). It is the funniest thing. It seems to happen often when he's exerting effort of some kind, which is happening all the time now that he's trying so hard to crawl. Mark thought I was crazy to even try to get it on film, but here it is.

You tell me what you think he's doing.

My hypothesis is that he is learning new ways of working his tongue and jaws (now that he trying solid foods) and this is one manifestation.


Look at this Mr. Blue Eyes. Is he gonna be a lady killer with those eyes or what! (If you click on this pic to view large you will get a better idea of what I mean.)


I just have to take a moment here to be thankful that Leo is over his cold. And here's crossing my fingers that we have a little time before the next one hits. Thanks to Dr. Junge, Leo's pediatrician for being so kind and helpful, even calling us at home in the late evening to answer an email one night. It took us awhile to find a pediatrician that we liked but I am so glad we found Dr. Junge and it was worth not settling. Anyone looking for a pediatrician at Oakalnd Kaiser should consider him.

No comments: