Lack of time and slow Internet connection has kept me from being able to add many pictures lately. But Leo continues to grow and amaze Mark and I each day. Yesterday when I picked Leo up from daycare he was sitting at the door looking out the glass. Miss Stephanie said he had crawled over there about 10 minutes ago and had been sitting there ever since...I was about 10 minutes late picking him up, I guess we have a punctual little boy here.
Leo is taking several small steps here and there but doesn't seem to be in any rush to walk, which is just fine by us. He'll walk when he's ready and hopefully fall down less when he does.
He babbles a lot, making all the usual baby sounds: ma ma, da da, and ba ba, though indiscriminately. I'm really looking forward to him looking at me and clearly calling me Mama.
Best news is, he is more and more consistently sleeping through the night, so Mark and I are finally feeling more alert and able to enjoy the fun times.
Leo has another new cousin, Braden James Stuart, born on the 3rd. We can't wait to meet him. It's crazy to me Leo has two 2nd cousins who are younger than him! But it's so great that he will have cousins to play with as he grows up, in addition to his older first cousins who will look after him and teach him stuff. What a lucky boy. Hopefully I'll get pictures up soon and maybe a video of the walking attempt.
No comments:
Post a Comment