Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Dear Easter Bunny,

Dear Easter Bunny,

Hi there EB. So a couple months ago I asked your friend Santa for my two front teeth for Christmas. He really came through for me, in spades! I got the two up top just before Christmas and then two more just before the New Year, isn't that great.

Well, now I've had the same two on the bottom since I got them way back in October! I'm wondering if you might be able to help me with getting a couple more down there. It would really help me with the new food I want to try and besides the bare gums are kinda starting to bother me. So I was thinking maybe you could leave them for me in my Easter basket. Or better yet, like what Santa did, send them along a little early so I can get used to them before my big Spring Break trip to the Grand Canyon with all my Aunts, Uncles and cousins. I don't even want any candy or chocolate, Mom says those will just rot my new teeth anyway. Just a couple teeth on either side of the two on the bottom would be great.

Are carrots still your favorite? Mom says they were when she was a kid. I’ll ask her to leave some out for you. Sweet potatoes are my favorite, she can leave some of those too if you wanna try 'em. They are especially good with a little curry powder in them.

Thanks EB, love ya.

Leo

No comments: