Sunday, March 29, 2009
Could it be?
Could Leo's first word possibly be "ball." Or is that too crazy? Thing is, I didn't start this. When I picked Leo up from daycare the other day they said, "Leo said ball!" I gave them the look. You know the one. The mix between no way! and really? But they swore up and down and tried to prove it but Leo wasn't biting. So I left thinking yeah right. But of course when I picked Mark up I told him, he gave me the look. Yeah the same one. I agreed it was crazy, Leo just turned one, he's way too young. Soooo, we got the ball and started pestering Leo to say ball...:-) He wouldn't do it. We gave up and let the ball roll away and Leo said, "Bahwl?" and followed the rolling ball across the room, triumphantly picking it up with both hands and raising it over his head, a big grin on his face. OMG, our son's a genius. He will have to go live with some genius family to nurture his gifts. Aaah, no way. He's our boy whether he likes it or not, I mean his first word was ball after all. I wonder if his next words will be Formula One or What's for dinner?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment